Sunday, July 15, 2012

Back to the blog.

I was laying in bed today thinking. Well, that can be good and bad- depending on the day! The thinking was about my poor neglected blog. As of the last two years, I have absoutley ignored my blog. Honestly, so much has changed in my life, I considered starting a new blog all together. But really, why? Why not just pick up where I left off? so that is what I intend to do. I mean it's my blog anyway... right? So here we go! The last two years have been filled with so much change for me that I sort of don't know where to begin. For my health- I am nearing the end of my weight loss journey- my goal is only 28 lbs away. I almost cannot recoginize myself somedays. It is wonderful to have the ability to walk without feeling the need to sit down. My thighs no longer rub together when I walk! I no longer feel like I am suffocating at night. It is wonderful.
Our living room is now two shades of brown! And I love it!! Take a gander!
And...we have a new baby!! :) Introducing Caroline Eloise Joy!
Well, since she will be one on August 12th...she is almost my toddler. What a difference two years can make in your life. I will try to update my pictures and family status in the next couple of days. It's gonna be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment