Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sydney



It's funny how difficult life seems when you have two small children. There seems to be an enless pile of laundry, the floor needs to be vacuumed or mopped and the list goes on and on. There never seems to be enough time for anything. The years are passing quickly here and nothing reminds us of that so strongly as the birthday of a child. My youngest daughter, Sydney, will be three years old on August 31st.



It seems just like yesterday that I was on bedrest waiting on her arrival. She was a strong kicker~ a mover and a shaker from the start. Sydney is my wild girl with striking blonde hair and a smile that will break your heart. She is a dancer~ our little dancing queen.

Sydney is my girl. I love her intensity and deep love for animals. She is a person to watch and learn from as she grabs hold of life and enjoys it with abandon.



What a blessing children are~if only we would take the time to enjoy them and forget the laundry for a while. Happy Birthday my little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment