Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sleep


So this past week has been a lot of learning new music which always causes me insomnia. So frustrating. I wonder if this happens to everyone? Truely, I will go a week without sleep when I am working on a new song. Right now I have three songs in my head from Hello Dolly. More concerning is the fact that the songs also include dance routines. For that matter, I am even more worried and go over the steps in my head...this could go on forever.
I will say that being in a musical is somewhat more satisfying because there is more than one performance. When I am learning music for church or a wedding-you sing it once or twice and it is over...all that worry for what. There are, I think 8 or 9 performances of Hello Dolly. I am getting pretty excited about it. So glad that I got this off my bucket list alas!

No comments:

Post a Comment