Friday, April 3, 2009

The A to Z about Me!

So since this is my first blog entry, I thouht that I should explain a little about myself. Why not use a stupid survey from Facebook to do it! Ha! So here you go... the A to Z about me: Shiney Blonde Girl Extrodinaire!

A- Available: Nope! Married 6. 5 years to my main squeeze!
Age: 35
Annoyance: Rude people
Animal: one black and white dog

B- Beer: not a fan
Birthday: January 31st
Best Friend: My husband~cheesy but true!
Blind or Deaf: If given the choice I would rather be deaf...that is in part because I am fluent in ASL!
Best weather: Sunny and warm...
Believe in Magic: Nope...believe in the Wonder of God!
Believe in Santa: I tell my kids that Santa reminds us of Jesus's birthday~that's why he brings presents! Happy Birthday Jesus!

C- Candy: Godiva
Color: Green or Pink...it's a toss up!
Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate forever
Chinese/Mexican Food: Chinese
Cake or pie: both
Continent to visit: Europe...cannot wait to visit!
Cheese: Anything sharp and stinky! Gotta love cheese!

D- Day or Night: Day~I am an annoying morning person
Dancing in the rain: of course! I also drive with the windows down. I like looking like a wild woman!

E- Eyes: blue
Everyone's got: sin, a butt and to pay taxes
Ever failed a class: Of course...that stinks

F- First thoughts waking up: I have to pee!
Food: Italian Anything!

G- Greatest Fear: My children suffering
Goals: Where do I begin...I have too many.
Get along with your parents: You bet!

H- Hair Color: Blonde of course!!
Height: 5'6
Happy: Yes
Holiday: Easter! He is risen indeed!
How do you want to die: in my sleep

I- Ice Cream: Strawberry with hot fudge.
Instrument: Does my voice count. Can't play anything, but I sing like everything.

J- Jewelry: wedding rings
Job: Stay at home momma!

K- Kids: two girls...maybe one more.
Kickboxing or karate: neither...I do not speak sport!
Keep a journal: have kept a journal for 20 years and counting!

L- Love: God, my husband and girls, family and friends....in that order.
Laughed so hard you cried: All the time...this also makes me pee my pants...weak bladder since having my children!

M- Milk Flavor: white?
Movies: Indiana Jones, Groundhog Day, Lord of the Rings, The Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter, Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Predjudice....I really could go on forever!
Motion sickness: Anytime I go for a cruise on a big boat. I seriously have to lay on the floor to cope!
McD’s or BK: Micky D's but only for breakfast.

N- Number: I don't have a special number

O-One wish (prayer): That my children be happy and healthy, but most of all that they love the Lord their God all the days of their lives and serve Him all their days.

P- Pepsi/Coke: Diet Coke (always)
Perfect Pizza: mushrooms, green pepper, onions
Piercings: in my ears

Q- Quail: hugh?
Quilt: I don't speak craft

R:- Reality tv: None...I get tired of people being so mean to eachother.
Radio Station: K-Love
Ring size: 10- Fat fingers!

S- Song: Whatever I am singing at the moment. The last was a Casting Crowns song...
Shoe size: 11- fat feet!
Salad Dressing: Ranch
Sushi: bla...choke choke...bla!
Shower: Every day
Strawberries/Blueberries: both

T- Tattoos: no...I detest tattoos.
Time for bed: 11
Thunderstorms: love them!

U- Unpredictable: Always

V- Vacation spot(s): Italy

W- Weakness: Food!
Worst Feeling: fear
Worst Weather: cold...It makes me want to hibernate

X- X-Rays: Haven't had too many.

Y-Year it is now: 2009
Yellow: is the color of pee

Z- Zoo animals: Lion~Roar! Walrus~Funny! Bears~Adorable until they eat you! Whales~amazing! I love the zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment